Hi Parents/Guardians, Students, and Staff,
This is Lesher’s 11th annual Adopt-a-Family school community service project! Every year we adopt roughly 20 families, all from our feeder elementary schools, and you can see some of the good we’ve done in the attached pictures from previous years. This is a great community service project that every adult and student in our school community can participate in! How you ask? By…
- Donating essential household items (i.e. cleaning supplies, kitchen items, toiletries, food, etc.)…the families will request specific items that will be displayed in classrooms around our building after Thanksgiving break and there is a blank needs checklist attached for you to reference;
- Donating new or like new clothing that fits specific family members (see needs’ checklist);
- Donating gifts or gift cards;
- Donating wrapping paper;
- Writing cards/notes to the families (Spanish and English needed); and
- Drawing pictures for younger family members.
All items will be picked up or delivered to families on Saturday, December 11th. Please provide donations prior to Friday, December 10th. We welcome assistance from families, local businesses, and organizations. Please contact Waren Morrow (Assistant Principal) at email@example.com or 472-3802; Ashley Broody (Counselor) at firstname.lastname@example.org or 472-3851; Lisa Crossland (Dean) at email@example.com or 472-3850 or Veronica Carrillo (Español and family liaison) at firstname.lastname@example.org or 472-3853 if you have questions or would like to assist Lesher’s 2021 Adopt-a-Family project. Thank YOU and GO VIKINGS!!!