The Health & Wellness Centers (operated by Every Child Pediatrics) are OPEN this summer and appointments are AVAILABLE for ANY PSD student for Sports Physicals, Well Child Exams, Acute Medical Care, Mental Health Counseling and more.
Summer appointments are available:
June 20th 12 - 5
July 11th – August 17th –appointments Tuesday – Thursday 8 - 5
$0-$35 sliding scale (for qualifying families). No co-pays/deductibles required. We accept Medicaid/CHP+, most insurance plans and offer fee-for-service ($40 for Sports Physicals). No student enrolled for care is ever turned away for an inability to pay for services provided at the Center.
The Centers are operated by Every Child Pediatrics, a trusted pediatric and adolescent non-profit provider. Care is provided by licensed health professionals including, Physician Assistants and Licensed Clinical Social Workers. Services include:
- Annual well-child exams/sports physicals
- Health screenings and immunizations
- Diagnosis and treatment for sick visits, colds/flu, infections, sprains, wounds, rashes, asthma etc.
- Prescriptions and in-house lab tests
- Mental health services include skills development, resiliency building, validated screenings and counseling for:
- Substance use
- And much, much more…
Call 970.488.4900 to schedule or log on to our website at hwcenter.org for information and forms.
Hablamos español. Pregunte por Janeth.
There are no walk-in appointments; all appointments must be scheduled in advance. We are located on PSD school grounds in two locations: 1. Lincoln Middle School and 2. Centennial High School.