Thank you for your help and commitment to our students!! Because of your efforts, students have a much greater opportunity to make a "positive difference" in our world!! Hooray, hooray!!
Become a Volunteer
- Carefully read the Volunteer Agreement before you complete your online application.
- If you have read and agree to the Volunteer Confidentiality Agreement in step 1 you may now go to the online Volunteer Registration by clicking here. A background check through the Colorado Bureau of Investigation (CBI) is conducted on all first-time applicants and on a random basis. For questions or assistance please call 970-490-3208.
For more information, feel free to visit: https://www.psdschools.org/community/volunteers
After you sign up as a volunteer through the PSD office, there are two different volunteer routes at Lesher.
Join a Team
- Fill out one of the Viking Volunteer forms and turn it in to the Main Office.
- A team lead will contact you and give you instructions on how to join the group.
Sign Up for Individual Events
- Check the Friday Lesher Blast (every other week) for volunteer opportunities. These are usually one-time events like a contributing to a teacher lunch, chaperoning a field trip, or volunteering at Nordic Fest.
- Email the contact for that event or sign up on the SignUpGenius that is attached to the email.
Either way, meet lots of cool parents and guardians and have fun at your child’s school!