Students need the following for registration:
- Student's birth certificate, original or certified (required for students who have never enrolled in a PSD school)
- Emergency contact information, including health care provider contact information
- Immunization records or a signed State of Colorado Exemption Certificate is required for personal, religious, or medical exemptions to school immunization requirements. The Larimer County Health Services lists required school immunizations. The recommended and required immunizations letter from Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment is available for your review - Spanish version is also available.
- Copy of student's academic history or current report card (bring a non-official copy; PSD school personnel will request your student's school records from the previous school after your student is enrolled)
- Proof of residency (a copy of a lease agreement, mortgage statement, utility bill, etc.. that shows that parent/guardian lives at address within school boundaries)
- Print, complete and submit enrollment forms below to Registrar.
|Student Enrollment Form (pdf)||Student Enrollment Form Español (pdf)|
|Home Language & Student Residency Form (pdf)||Home Language & Student Residency Form Español (pdf)|
|Supplemental Communication Form (pdf)|
Is Lesher my Neighborhood School?
|Fill in your address to find out!