♦ ATHLETIC REGISTRATION ♦
- Ben Mayer, Head Cross-Country Coach, 472-3829, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beth Bauman, Assistant Cross-Country Coach, 472-3824, email@example.com
- Jo Dixon, Assistant Cross-Country Coach, 472-3844, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rebecca Spear, Assistant Cross-Country Coach, 472-3867, email@example.com
The best thing you can do for next season is start training this summer! Whether you get out on a jog a couple days a week or enter in a few city races, everything you do now will help you in the fall. Get in touch with your cross-country coaches if you are interested in a summer training plan– we have a lot of fun ways you can get a head start! Here are some fun 5K races you can still join this summer:
- Father’s Day 5K on June 17th at the Shops at Foothills Mall
- FireKracker 5K on July 4th at City Park in Fort Collins
- The Human Race 5K on July 29th in Downtown Fort Collins (check out the “Man vs. Machine” challenge!)
- The Peach Festival 1 mile, 5K, 10K, and Half Marathon on August 18th at Civic Center Park, Ft. Collins
- FORTitude 10K on Labor Day (September 3rd) at CSU
- Sign up for the Healthy Kids Run Series (ages 5-12) or the Fit Teens Run Series (ages 13-18) to get a discounted 5K pass for select Fort Collins 5K’s and prizes when you run. The first run is on June 3rd and goes through October. https://www.uchealth.org/services/community-health/healthy-kids/run-series/
- Visit the calendar on the Fort Collins Running Club webpage for more fun runs you can be a part of over the summer: http://fortcollinsrunningclub.org/
Parent & Player Meeting on Thursday, August 16th from 4:15-5PM at Lesher (cafeteria).
PRE-SEASON CAMP: Thursday, 8/16 and Monday, 8/20 from 3-4PM AT LESHER.
Practices are Monday-Friday and the first practice is from 2:45-4:30 Wednesday, August 22nd at Lesher.
Each practice, athletes will need shorts, t-shirt, water bottle, and running shoes.