Per the PSD email sent earlier today, we will have a 2-hour early release on Wednesday, September 7th, and Thursday, September 8th due to predicted high temperatures. This decision was made by the district to prioritize the safety of our students and staff. Please refer to the email from the district for context and additional steps being taken.
On Wednesday, September 7th and Thursday September 8th:
- School will begin at our normal time, 7:50am
- School will end at 12:45pm
- Breakfast and Lunch will still be served
- Transportation will still be available
- Wednesday will be a Gold day and Thursday will be a Blue day
- Please click this link for our modified bell schedule for 9/7 and 9/8
- All after-school clubs, activities, and meetings that were scheduled for these days will be canceled or rescheduled
- Our coaches will inform students and families today about practice and competition schedules for the next two days
- The library will be closed after school on 9/7 and 9/8
Please call Lesher's main office for any questions 970-472-3800.
Thank you very much for your understanding and flexibility.